Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United Kingdom or other countries)
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Halal Hits, a Halal Hits employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Halal Hits, may harm Halal Hits or users of the Site or expose them to liability
To access certain features of the Site, you may be required to create an account with Halal Hits. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to keep your account information up-to-date.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Halal Hits immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
You may upload and publish videos, comments, and other content (collectively, "User Content") on the Site. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you upload.
You agree not to upload any User Content that:
- Infringes any third-party intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or privacy rights
- Contains any defamatory, obscene, offensive, or unlawful material
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information
You grant Halal Hits a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner your User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and Halal Hits's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Halal Hits, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately, and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
You agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Halal Hits, may harm Halal Hits or users of the Site or expose them to liability
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
HALAL HITS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL HALAL HITS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Halal Hits, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any use of the Site's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms or the Site shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the United Kingdom, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.